We have evolved the next Factory series, the Factory7 to meet the demands of Australian riders. The result is a hybrid flat bar road bike commuter which incorporates both style and practicality.
The Factory7 is fitted with the legendary Shimano 7 Speed MegaRange gears, which makes climbing hills a piece of cake. Other branded componentry includes ProMax dual calliper brakes, NECO headset and sealed bottom bracket, KMC chain, and ThickSlick tyres. We also offer 12 months warranty on our proprietary frames.
The Factory7 frame comes in a matt charcoal colour. The 40mm track style rims and slick tyres gives you a faster ride.
We reduced weight where possible fitting alloy components including handlebar, cranks, saddle stem, hubs, headset, brakes and rims.
52cm frame (guideline;160cm-175cm rider height).
56cm frame (guideline; 175cm-190cm rider height.
SPECIFICATION x Factory 7
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded frame Steel
- Alloy – Black – Height adjustable (quick release lever)
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded Unicrown Fork Steel
- Bottom Bracket
- Sealed bottom bracket- Neco
- Alloy, double walled, Deep Dish 40mm with CNC
- Alloy 44T black
- Stainless Steel spokes with CU nipples
- Plastic with Reflectors
- ThickSlick 700c*23 tyres Black (65-110PSI)
- KMC Chain Z410
- Front Hub
- Alloy – Sealed Bearing Hub 32 Spoke
- Chain Guard
- N/A – to reduce weight
- Rear Hub
- Alloy 32 Spoke 34T-14T Shimano Megarange
- Kick Stands
- N/A – to reduce weight
- Gear Shifter
- Shimano 7Sp Revo shift
- Hand Grips
- Soft rubber comfort hand grips
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney 7Sp with Mega- range 34T
- Thick padded comfort saddle with reflector
- Front and back Promax dual pivot alloy brake calliper
- Seat Post
- Alloy – Black (approx. 30cm)
- Brake Lever
- Promax alloy brake lever
- Australian standards approved reflectors and warning bell
- Alloy – Black – Flatbar
- Free velcro Foot Straps with night reflection strips
- Unique hand-picked colour schemes.
- Track style frame. Colour studded cranks
- Matt Charcoal Black
- Ergonomic saddle
- Super sporty & grippy hand grips
Safety & Practicality
- Front and Rear Promax dual pivot Brakes for powerful stopping
- Super thin ThickSlick 700c x23c tyres with durable puncture protection
- Australia standards approved reflectors.
- 40mm deep dish double wall rims
- Sealed front and rear alloy hubs
NIXEYCLES offers a 12 months warranty on our proprietary bicycle frames and components. We warrant the bicycles against defects in materials and workmanship.
If a defect exists, we will replace or repair (at our discretion) any part that proves to be defective, without charge.
Assembly and Freight:
Bicycles come packaged in a box with 90% assembled. Some further assembly is required to get going including:
- Front wheel
- Seat post
- Adjustment of the front brakes.
(This process takes approximately 25 mins for an experienced person).
**It is recommended that the bicycle to be assembled by a bicycle mechanic or someone with proficient with bicycles and tool use (assembly instructions are included with the packaging)**.
When pre-purchased and picked up from our Revesby NSW warehouse, bicycles can be fully assembled for a service fee of $35.
We offer FREE delivery to most areas of Australia such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle, Gold Coast, Central Coast and Sunshine Coast.
**Delivery SURCHARGE may apply for WA, NT, TAS and some other regional/remote areas.**
Please contact us before your purchase for a quote on any potential freight costs.
Viewing and Test Rides:
Bicycles can be viewed and test ridden at our Revesby warehouse prior to purchasing.