6061 Alloy frame
The Dalili incorporates a light weight alloy frame offering rust free and lightweight ride.
Complete Shimano Gear system
Changing gears is easy on the Shimano Revoshift gear shifter. Simply twist the controller for easy gear shifts. Complimented with soft touch leatherette hand grips. Your hands will be ready to change gears anytime.
Brake levers are full alloy Promax brake levers (not plastic) is it much more durable and corrosion free.
Great for Paved Roads
The Dalili includes Kenda KWEST Tyres is an all season tyre perfect for paved roads, coupled with with stainless steel spokes and Promax caliper brakes. It offers incredible stopping power.
Based on our popular full-sized Dali Ladies bicycle, the Dalili captures the design style of the Dali with further enhancements. The Dalili features smaller 24inch wheels size suitable for petite females (Guide line 137cm to 157cm) coupled with a lightweight alloy step through frame.
The Dalili includes the full Shimano 7 Speed gear set (shifter, derailleur and freewheel) with KMC chain.
We then added a set of colour matched chain guard and mud guards with cream coloured Kenda tyres to complete the vintage look for the Dalili.
For safety and performance, we have included dual-pivot caliper brake on the front and back (same style as we use on the adult vintage bikes). We have also fitted larger chain guard to protect petite hands and feet.
In designing a practical bike, we have included a quick release seat post clamp for easy adjustment of seat height and adjustable handlebars (up/down and pitch). The Dalili also features a comfy seat and upright riding position for a smooth ride in an ergonomic position.
Colour Options includes: Snow White, Mint Green and Bubblegum Pink
SPECIFICATION x Dalili
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, Alloy frame (38CM)
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded Unicrown Fork Steel
- Alloy, single wall
- Stainless Steel spokes with CU nipples
- Kenda K West 24×1.3/8
- Front Hub
- Alloy – Hub 32 Spoke
- Rear Hub
- Alloy – 7Sp Shimano Gear Cassette
- Gear Shifter
- Shimano 7 Speed twist shifter
- Front and Rear Dual Pivot Calliper Brakes
- Brake Lever
- Full alloy brake levers (adjustable)
- Handle Bar
- Alloy – Swallow – Double Bend
- Alloy – Height adjustable
- Bottom Bracket
- Sealed bottom bracket- Neco
- Alloy 44T with Chain guide
- Alloy with Reflectors
- KMC Chain Z50
- Chain Guard
- Colour Matched full length chain guard
- Kick Stand
- Alloy with rubber tip
- Hand grips
- Soft PVC comfort hand grips
- Thick padded comfort saddle with reflector
- Seat Post
- Alloy Silver
- Australian standards approved reflectors and warning bell
- Vintage styled step through frame
- Cream coloured tyres with colour matched mud guards and chainguard
- Available in Snow White, Mint Green and Bubblegum pink
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Thick padded, extra wide comfort saddle with built-in reflectors
- Soft touch PVC hand grips
- Safety and Practicality
- Front and rear fenders preventing water and mud from being flicked up by the tyres
- Easy to use Shimano twist and shift gear controller like an automatic car
- Powerful dual pivot calliper brakes
Safety & Practicality
- Front and Rear Promax dual pivot Brakes for powerful stopping
- Super thin ThickSlick 700c x23c tyres with durable puncture protection
- Australia standards approved reflectors.
- Full 7 Speed Shimano Gear System
- All Season tyres suitable for paved roads well as occasional off road bike paths
- Lightweight alloy frame
NIXEYCLES offers a 12 months warranty on our proprietary bicycle frames and components. We warrant the bicycles against defects in materials and workmanship.
If a defect exists, we will replace or repair (at our discretion) any part that proves to be defective, without charge.
Assembly and Freight:
Bicycles come packaged in a box with 90% assembled. Some further assembly is required to get going including:
- Front wheel
- Seat post
- Adjustment of the front brakes.
(This process takes approximately 25 mins for an experienced person).
**It is recommended that the bicycle to be assembled by a bicycle mechanic or someone with proficient with bicycles and tool use (assembly instructions are included with the packaging)**.
When pre-purchased and picked up from our Revesby NSW warehouse, bicycles can be fully assembled for a service fee of $35.
We offer FREE delivery to most areas of Australia such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle, Gold Coast, Central Coast and Sunshine Coast.
**Delivery SURCHARGE may apply for WA, NT, TAS and some other regional/remote areas.**
Please contact us before your purchase for a quote on any potential freight costs.
Viewing and Test Rides:
Bicycles can be viewed and test ridden at our Revesby warehouse prior to purchasing.