Strong Stopping Power
The Factory SIX includes Promax Dual Pivot caliper brakes offer incredible stopping power. Combined with the WTB thickslick tyres the the rubber is super sticky and grippy whilst offering low rolling resistance.
The best wheels
By combining 40mm double wall rims deep dish rims with 700x25c Thickslick Tyres the FactorySIX offers the best ride for the urban streets. We laced the rims to a 36H high flange sealed bearing flip flop hubs offering incredibly low rolling resistance and lasting durability.
Stiff, Responsive and Fast Frame Geometry
The FactorySIX offers modern track geometry frame. Tight clean welds and painted with high grade Hiroko Japanese paint in matt charcoal finish.
The FactorySIX is one of the most affordable fixed gear X single-speed freewheel road bikes in Australia.
FactorySIX uses a fully sealed alloy flip flop hub that allows riders to choose between single speed or fixed gear. We fitted screws in the rear fork to help riders easily adjust chain tension and rear wheel alignments when flipping the hub.
We use double walled high flange deep dish 40mm rims on the FactorySIX. This provides extra strength should you ride over any nasty pot holes or cracks on the road. The deep dish also gives a track bike feel aesthetically as well as faster ride.
Industry-leading ProMax front and rear dual pivot alloy calliper brakes and brake levers are fitted for superior stopping power. Other branded components are used to enhance performance such as the KMC chain, NECO bottom bracket and ThickSlick tyres. These tyres are durable puncture protection. They are also easy to inflate and great for picking up speed on the flats.
Various alloy components have been used to reduce the weight of the bicycle such as handlebar, saddle stem, headset, cranks, hubs, rims and brakes.
All riders receive FREE foot straps with night reflection strips. We offer FREE delivery to most metro areas. Please contact us for a freight quote.
SPECIFICATION x FactorySIX
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded frame Steel
- TTriple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded Unicrown Fork Steel
- Alloy, double walled, Deep Dish 40mm
- ThickSlick 700c*23 tyres Black (65-110PSI)
- Front Hub
- Sealed Bearing Alloy Hub 32 Spoke
- Rear Hub
- Sealed Bearing Flip Flop Alloy Hub 32 Spoke – 18T Free Wheel/18T Fixed
- Alloy – Black
- Alloy – Neco
- Front and back Promax dual pivot alloy brake calliper,.
- Brake Lever
- Promax alloy brake lever
- Bottom Bracket
- Sealed bottom bracket- Neco
- Alloy 44T black
- KMC Chain Z410
- Kick Stand
- Hand grips
- Soft rubber comfort hand grips
- Seat Post
- Alloy – Black
- padded ergonomic saddle Black
- Australian standards approved reflectors and warning bell
- Unique hand picked colour schemes
- Fixie style frame. Colour studded cranks
- Matt Black or Matt fiery Orange paint schemes
- Ergonomic streamlined black saddle
- Super sporty & grippy hand grips
Safety & Practicality
- Front and Rear Promax dual pivot Brakes for powerful stopping
- Super thin ThickSlick 700c x23c tyres with durable puncture protection
- Australia standards approved reflectors.
- 40mm deep dish double wall rims with slick tyres
- Sealed front and rear alloy hubs