Reliable Shimano Gear system
The Keeka incorporates the Legendary Shimano Nexus 3 Speed internal gear system. Internal gears means the drivetrain chain spins on the single sprocket whilst gear changes happen inside the gearbox in the hubs. This results in super-fast and super-smooth shifting and low maintenance gear system.
6061 Alloy Frame
The keeka features an light weight rust free 6061 alloy frame. Combined with our relaxed step-through geometry and up-right riding position making riding easy, simple and fun.
Strong on Safety
The Keeka Features Promax Dual pivot callipers brakes offers amazing stopping power. Combined with the Kenda KWEST tyres it is suitable for paved roads as well as occasional off-roads. The Rims on the Keeka are doubled walled, which means they are stronger than the usual single wall rims. The brake surface have been CNC surfaced to provide the best conditions the pads to grip on.
The Keeka is equipped with the legendary Shimano 3 Speed Nexus internal gear set, which allow rapid gear changes with minimal maintenance
Featuring a lightweight, rust free alloy step through frame coupled with a comfortable upright riding position. We have also fitted components including front LED light for improved visibility with mounting points on the frame to fit optional carrier rack and basket.
We then added a set of colour matched chain guard and mud guards with cream coloured tyres to complete the vintage look for the Keeka.
Colour options include Snow White, Baby Blue, Mint Green or Rose Red
Accessories: Front LED chrome finished light, Optional Rear carrier rack and basket
SPECIFICATION x Keeka
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, Alloy frame (46CM)
- Triple painted and clear coated high gloss, TIG Welded Unicrown Fork Steel
- Alloy, double walled, 30mm with CNC
- Stainless Steel spokes with CU nipples
- Kenda C West 700c*32C tyres Cream
- Front Hub
- Alloy – Hub 32 Spoke
- Rear Hub
- Shimano Nexus 3 Speed Internal Gearset
- Gear Shifter
- Shimano 3 Speed Nexus gear shifter
- Front and Rear Promax Dual Pivot Calliper Brakes
- Brake Lever
- Promax alloy brake lever
- Handle Bar
- Alloy – Swallow – Double Bend
- Alloy – Height adjustable
- Bottom Bracket
- Sealed bottom bracket- Neco
- Alloy 44T with Chain guide
- Alloy with Reflectors
- KMC Chain Z50
- Chain Guard
- Colour Matched full length chain guard
- Kick Stand
- Alloy with rubber tip
- Hand grips
- Soft PVC comfort hand grips
- Thick padded comfort saddle with reflector
- Seat Post
- Alloy Silver
- Australian standards approved reflectors and warning bell
- Rear Carrier Rack with Strap and Front LED chrome finished light
- Vintage styled Step through Alloy Frame
- Cream coloured tyres with colour matched mud guards and chain guard
- Available in Snow White, Baby Blue, Mint Green or Rose Red
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Thick padded, extra wide comfort saddle
- Soft touch PVC hand grips
Safety & Practicality
- Front and rear fenders preventing water and mud from being flicked up by the tyres.
- Easy to use Shimano twist and shift gear controller like an automatic car.
- Optional Rear Carrier rack with elastic cargo strap.
- Shimano 3 Speed Nexus Internal Gear Set
- Front and Rear Dual Pivot Calliper Promax Brakes
- All season wide tyres suitable for paved roads as well as the occasional off road bike paths